Experience the incredible connection between human and horse. Horses have the ability to sense and respond to human emotion, providing a unique form of therapeutic healing. But with so much to consider in terms of safety, is horse-riding for everyone?
- Discover the power of following passions regardless of age and breaking free from age-related constraints.
- Uncover the healing potential in forming emotional bonds with horses through interaction.
- Learn to confront your fears head-on and seize new chances for personal development.
- Maintain your sense of adventure and fun.
My special guest is Fran Severn.
Fran Severn, a skilled freelance writer and broadcaster, has spent her life dedicated to her love for horses. With a degree in mass communications, Fran has worked in broadcast news, covering prestigious events such as the Kentucky Derby. Her passion for equine activities led her to discover dressage while living in England. Fran's writing has been featured in various publications, including USDF Connection, Newsday, and Western Horseman.
As a past president of the Eastern Shore Writers Association and former PR director for the Maryland Office of Tourism Development, Fran brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to any conversation about personal growth and embracing new opportunities.
- the importance of finding a good instructor
- determine what type of riding you want to do
- adjusting to some of the physical challenges faced by older riders
- developing a relationships with the horse, outside of riding
- you can do whatever you want to do
- Fran Severn's book, "Riders of a Certain Age."
You can email me with questions or comments at email@example.com
Download the Vitality Assessment
–Wendy Green is a Certified Life Coach, working with people going through the sometimes uncomfortable life transition from full-time work to “what’s next.”
–Email Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org
–Website is ridersofacertainage.com
–Go to ThePerfectCatch.com for help with relationships and dating
Mentioned in this episode:
EZ Melts vitamins
try.ezmelts.com/heyboomer to get 3 months free of vitamin D3 with your first order.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
Voxalyze - https://voxalyze.com/legal/privacy-policy/
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy
Podsights - https://podsights.com/privacy
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp